Did you know?
From Doris:
Our family has walked 3733.84
miles to Bristol.
I have made 85 English
paper pieced flowers.
We finished Paul’s
birthday shopping game at Walmart. He said choosing a gift from the laundry
department (non-slip hangers) and cosmetics (Aveeno lotion) were the hardest
choices. I am sure that is because his options were very limited in those
departments.
I made a quilt top for
myself this month.
Both Kyle and Scott make
sourdough bread. We are blessed that they share with us. Because the dough is
fermented, Paul can eat sourdough bread without any side effects.
We have started making
plans to travel to Europe in a year. My cancer treatments will be finished next
spring, and I should be stronger by fall 2027.
There are four towns
within an hour’s drive of Tatiana’ house in England where my Grandpa Owens’ ancestors
lived. I hope we can visit those towns when we visit England.
Comments
Post a Comment