----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Counting Blessings

 

From Doris:

 

The return of good air quality allowed us to begin walking outside again.

For priesthood blessings. I received two this past month.

I was given the strength I needed to speak in sacrament meeting. My talk was based on Elder Kearon’s general conference talk “All Who Have Endured Valiantly.”

We will get to meet Katie in just a few days. We will get to spend time with my siblings as well as Paul’s sister and brother-in-law.

We had a video chat with all of our children yesterday! Matthew’s work schedule has changed. He now has Saturday’s off work and was able to join us.

Julie is healing from her cancer treatment.

For the zoom link for both stake conference sessions.

Autumn has come to Eagle. The leaves are changing colors and the air is cool in the mornings.

For September. It is the month of my parents’ birthdays and their wedding anniversary. I was blessed to be born to wonderful parents.

Comments