----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Counting Blessings

 

From Doris:

Our son Tom and his family came from Iowa to stay with us for a few days. It was wonderful to be with all of them.

Our granddaughter Enna wanted to make a quilt with me while they were here. Using a technique called “quilt as you sew,” Enna sewed herself a quilt.

Even when family is far away physically, we still share memories of times we were together.

We will soon have another granddaughter to shower with love. She will be born later this week.

I finished sewing an acorn themed quilt top.

For the most part our basement painting and improvements are finished.

We did not have to live through the heat wave in England during the past few weeks. We live in an air-conditioned house.

I am strong enough to attend an endowment session in the temple.

I was able to stay at church for 1.5 hours.

My cancer is still in remission

Comments