Counting Blessings
From Doris:
We have a new granddaughter! Katie was born on July 25th.
We will be driving to Utah in September to meet her and attend
her baby blessing.
There is power in prayer. I am grateful for the many people whose
prayers are blessing my life.
Receiving hugs.
The wildfire smoke has finally decreased and we have returned to
walking outside!
As my strength increases, I can stay longer at church. My current
record is 95 minutes.
My bloodwork indicates I have enough immunity to fight illness.
We will continue to wear masks in public, but those who visit us do not have
to. My oncologist said to make sure visitors wash their hands when they enter
our house.
We celebrated lots of family birthdays in July and the first week
of August.
I have been able to participate in family history and temple work
for my ancestors. They lived in a part of England that would have been in our
mission boundaries.
We had a wonderful FaceTime visit with Tatiana. She and her
family are coming from England to visit us next April.
Ewan was able to get tubes in his ears. He had six ear infections
between last November and July.
For my cancer treatments which are controlling my cancer.
Comments
Post a Comment